Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HA!

You are full of crap and full of yourself! I am tired of going over in my mind what about what it was that I did wrong...and you know what? I can't find where I went wrong except that I cared TOO MUCH! I had too much invested and that is where I fucked up! I let you make me think that I was doing something wrong when it wasn't me at all. It was YOU the entire time. I swore I would never let anyone do that to me, treat me that way, talk to me like that. I am getting over it all, no matter how painful it is or how long it takes. Everyday that I can get through fighting the urge to think about you or talk to you is a milestone for me. I can't believe I let you get to me like this. But one day I will wake up and there will not be a thought of you in my mind and the piece of my heart that I gave to you and you shattered will be healed over. I believed that we would be a part of each other's lives forever, just like you said, but that was all part of the big lie. I can't believe how blind and stupid I was. One week down and a lifetime to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment