Thursday, February 12, 2009

A cup of frustration, anyone?

Oh yes, I'll take two actually. What a week this has been...and it isn't quite over yet. I am having a week where everything that can go wrong is going wrong...now I know it could be worse and I am thankful that things aren't as bad as they could be, but still...The icing on the cake is that the handle on our truck is broken! We can't open the trunk, argh! That's a problem considering 4 kids and 4 heavy backpacks. Throw in a few carpoolers and the seats get crowded quickly. The kids have been decent sports about this and were looking forward to being able to use the trunk after school until I found out this morning that to repair this pesky problem would cost us $300. Apparently this isn't an unusual problem! Oh how I wish we had automatic lifting doors now!

Well...here's to a relaxing and restful long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment